Many large big box stores and other locations have started to host “retail clinics” for shoppers and patients. Retail clinics are aimed to provide minor healthcare to people when they are out shopping or performing other errands, but are not a viable substitute for anyone with urgent medical needs.
Make sure you visit Urgent Care of Mercer County for your urgent care needs.
Patients should understand that urgent care centers provide significantly more comprehensive healthcare services than retail clinics. Conversely, medical services provided by retail clinics are for very minor needs. The main differences between urgent care and retail clinics include:
Urgent Care Centers:
- Staffed by board-certified physicians and other urgent care staff members
- Onsite equipment to administer comprehensive services including x-rays and lab tests
- Capabilities to provide several preventive screenings, blood pressure tests, and cholesterol screenings
- Open convenient hours during normal business hours and weekends
- Able to coordinate occupational health services with businesses small and large
- Staffed by nurse practitioners and medical aides without a doctor
- Equipment and capabilities limited to minor medical services
- Limited resources to provide preventive care services
- Only open for limited hours
Patients interested in our urgent care services should contact us at 609-890-4100 or visit us at 2222 Route 23 in Hamilton N.J!
Get the right care,
right when you need it.
Our expert medical team is ready to help. Contact us today!