We provide prompt, comprehensive service and communication back to you, no matter what your industry or company size. We focus on helping you and your employees to determine a back-to-work plan. Our Occupational Health program will work with you to streamline the process for treatment, provide electronic feedback on your employee’s status, directly follow up with your employee, as well as record keeping and appointment setup.
We focus on helping you to feel better. We also ensure that your employer is kept updated on your status and that you have a clear plan to return to productive service as soon as possible. The Occupational and Workers Comp process can be confusing, so we provide clear and complete instructions on your own treatment, as well as how to handle reporting and follow up. Please call us to discuss your occupational health needs and get started!
Highlight of Occupational Medical Services
- On the Job Injury and Sudden Illness
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Examinations
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Annual Employee Examinations
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines & Health
- Health and Wellness Education Programs
- Medical Surveillance Examinations
Other Occupational Health Services Available
- Workers’ Compensation – We provide prompt evaluation and treatment for a full range of work-related injuries and illnesses including lacerations and fractures.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing – We provide both DOT and nonDOT drug testing as well as evidential breath alcohol testing.
- Physical Examinations- We perform pre-employment, pre-placement, annual and executive physical examinations, as well as lift and agility testing.
- Immunizations and vaccinations – We can provide immunizations and vaccinations for your work and travel needs.
- Health and Wellness – We offer on-site flu vaccination and blood pressure checks in addition to other health and wellness offerings. Please call for more details.
Our physicians are on-site during the week to treat your employees from 8am- 8pm and the weekend from 9am- 6pm. Our digital x-ray, full-service laboratory and on-site medicine dispensary help us care for your employees efficiently and effectively. Contact us at 609-890-4100 or stop by our office at 2222 RT 33 Suite H, Hamilton NJ 08690 for more information on how to treat your employees today or in the future.
Get the right care,
right when you need it.
Our expert medical team is ready to help. Contact us today!